Kids, send us your favourite book cover – – made by you!
If you are between the ages of six and thirteen, pick up your crayons, water colours or oil paints to draw/sketch/create the cover of a book you love.
In colour or black and white, on paper or canvas. Just make sure it is of A3 or A4 standard size. Put in the artist’s name and send it to us as physical copies.
Quick, paint that page, make that cover, get picked. All the selected artworks will be on display on 9th and 10th November, at the LaLiT Ashok during the Bangalore Literature Festival 2019.
- All the artwork should be of an actual published book’s cover.
- The original artwork (in A3 or A4 standard sizes only) should be sent by post/courier/hand delivery to the below collection address.
Atta Galatta Bookstore
134 KHB Colony (1st Floor)
5th Block, Koramangala
Bangalore 560 095
Phone: 080 4160 0677 / 96325 10126
- Cutoff date for submission is 5th November 2019. Any entries received after 5th November 2019 will not be considered for selection.
- The selection of artwork for display at the festival will be done by a panel appointed by the festival team. The decision of the panel is final.
- The selection panel, at it’s discretion may ask for age proof of the artist.