The 11th Edition of the Festival is taking place on Dec 3-4 at The Lalit Ashok, Kumarakrupa Rd, High Grounds, Bengaluru.
A few things to note:
- As always, we ask you to register just so we know you’ll be there and we can share email updates with you.
- A one time registration is sufficient for the entire event. There is no need to carry a print out of the registration.
- Parking may not always be available at the venue since crowds will be large. So please plan on arriving early.
- Food and beverage will be available for purchase at food counters setup at the hotel.
- Multiple water dispensers will be available. We strongly urge you to bring your own bottle as that will help us minimize usage of paper cups.
- Prevailing safety precautions will be enforced.
- Sessions will not be streamed live. However, recordings will be available on our YouTube channel a few days after the event.
Entry to The Bangalore Literature Festival is FREE and always will be.
See you at the Festival!