Mani Rao, Mamta Sagar, Maitreyee B Chowdhury, Nandita Bose and Prathibha Nandakumar
Krishna Manavalli, Saniya and Vasudhendra with Mamta Sagar
Mamta Sagar is a noted transdisciplinary poet, translator from Bengaluru. She has curated Art/Literature festivals, participated in many poetry and literature festivals and facilitated poetry and translation workshops internationally. Rucksack, at Global Poetry Patchwork, an Art-Poetry installation project developed and co-curated by Mamta Sagar is on display at the Piccolo Museo della Poesia, (Museum of Poetry), Italy until December 2020.
Poetry Films: INTERVERSIONS – I, INTERVERSIONS – II & INTERVERSIONS – III
Poetry performance-installations have been displayed at:
- Theertha Performance Platform, Colombo, Sri Lanka 2019
- Festival of Stories (Metro Stations) Bengaluru 2018
- Volcano Theatre, Swansea, Wales 2017
- 1Shanthi Road Gallery, Bengaluru 2017
- The Akademie der Künste, Berlin 2016
- Galerija 12HUB, Belgrade 2010
Mamta is the founder director of the community poetry engagement, Kaavya Sanje. She teaches at the Creative Writing Program, Srishti-Manipal Institute of Art, Design and Technology and lives in Bengaluru.